None at this time.
- Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of John Current who passed away this past Sunday. John was a Board member for the District and was one of the original trustees appointed when the District was formed in 1994.
- The 2012 Consumer Confidence Reports ("CCR") are now complete and District customers will receive them prior to July 1, 2013. The reports were compiled to provide you, the consumer, with information about the quality of your water. We will also have these uploaded to our website when available.
- As the spring weather gets underway, District crews will be out restoring landscaping, seeding and mulching to areas that were affected by repairs made this past winter. We have a lengthy list of areas to complete so we ask for your patience and assure you all areas will be restored.
- Board Bylaws (current)
- Proposed changes to Board Bylaws
- The WaterShed located in the village of Bloomdale is now open! The unit is open 24/7 and is located at the village's water tower.
- Walbridge Press Release (PDF)
- Our WaterShed location in Perrysburg (formerly the DC Ranch location) is closed. We thank you for your patronage at this location.
- Our seasonal bulk water stations (23615 Lemoyne & 12560 Middleton Pike) will be open soon!
- 2013 District Rate Information
- The District's 2011 CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) is available
Brd. of Trustee
June 6 , 2013-7:30 a.m.
Location: District Operations Facility,
12560 Middleton Pike (SR 582), Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
We will no longer hold our Board of Trustee Meetings at the temporary location (Wood County Park District). Beginning March 21, 2013, the meetings will now be held at our operation's facility as construction has now ended.
Online Account Access
District customers can access their accounts to pay bills online or to view account history.
Northwestern Water & Sewer District contracts with
CodeRed to provide automated phone messaging to
our customers. Such messages may include
information on water line or sewer line breaks, emergency boil
notices, or billing-related issues. Customers can update their contact information with current
phone number or email address using the CodeRed link below.