The WaterShed Facts
What is the WaterShed?
A stand-alone building owned by the Northwestern
Water and Sewer District that houses a reverse-osmosis, 9-step
drinking water treatment system, which gives you a perfect tasting
purified water at a low price!
The 9-step Process
- Ion exchange water softening
- 1 micron filtration
- Granular activated carbon filtration
- 5 micron pre-filter
- Reverse osmosis
- Ultra violet sterilization
- Sub-micron filtration
- Solid block carbon filtration
- Final ultra violet sterilization
Where is it Located?
Currently, locations include:
- District's Operations
Facility parking lot 12560 Middleton Pike (SR 582), Bowling Green,
- Northeast corner of Haskins and Poe Road in Bowling Green, Ohio (near the Wood County Fairgrounds)
- Fostoria Plaza (Plaza Drive-US 23/SR 199, Fostoria, Ohio)
- Village of Custar (9110 Custar Road-across from the American Legion building)
- McClure, Ohio (2926 US Rt. 6, McClure, OH 43534)
- Stony Ridge, Ohio (Fremont Pike-Former Township Bldg. location)
- Bloomdale (located at the village's water tower)
All locations are open 24-hours per day, 7-days per week.
Who can use The WaterShed?
Anyone can use The WaterShed! The WaterShed dispenses drinking
water in 1 & 5 gallon containers (you provide) for $.25 a gallon.